Out of Production
Below is a list of beloved Damnation Audio Products that have sadly gone to pasture.
- Ugly Twin: The Ugly Twin was a boosted octave fuzz designed in association with Brad Fry from the band Pissed Jeans.
- GMP - Germanium MOSFET Preamp: The GMP was a mid-forward interpretation of the original MBD-1 circuit with a Hi/Lo Switch got added destruction.
- Curmudgeon (Original-Etched): The original acid-etched Curmudgeon was a solid state power amp distortion effect designed to capture the sounds of old-school "Lead Sled" bass amps with all of the controls dimes.
- Paralalle Drive: A DIY Project (and small production run) combining two classic gain pedals. PCBS can be ordered form our friends at Mask Audio Electronics "MAE" here.
- Contour Preamp: The Contour Pre was a simple filter I borrowed from my beloved SUNN Coliseum 300 Bass Amp. It was a simple design that added some quick punch to your signal.
- Mammoth Tamer Modded Loop Blender: A small run of a modded True Bypass Loop Blender configured for the needs of for Vintage Fuzz nuts.
- Aluminum MBD-1: An inustrial looking MBD-1 in a bare aluminum enclosure with vintage inspired "Oxblood" Davies 1470 series knobs.
So, why don't you make these anymore? I try and answer that here.